Another milestone, in the bag!
We connected with Xero last year and now we’re integrated with QuickBooks. 🙌
After a great deal of testing, API matching and coordinating with our dedicated developers… ‘Connect to QuickBooks’ is here!
So, what’s it all about and how can it help our customers?
- Click ‘Connect to QuickBooks’ to automatically populate client data into Diagnostax
- Save time when preparing for the tax diagnostic meeting.
- Through our QuickBooks integration, you will save time… and so will your clients!
When you start a new Tax Diagnostic, there are two steps to complete for the client: adding the client’s personal details and completing important financial information to create a tailored Tax Diagnostic.
When servicing any client that isn’t on Xero (or an equivalent system), you have been filling out every detail… manually. We think of ‘manual’ as a dirty word, and we expect our ‘1%er’ readers do too.
Well, now there’s a button. 🖱️
“Connect to QuickBooks” and Diagnostax will pull through any data it can, to make your client journey even easier than it already was.
It’s a 3-step process:
- Start a tax diagnostic
- Connect with QuickBooks to access client’s personal and financial details
- Create a tax diagnostic personalised to your client’s circumstances.
- Don’t forget to use the handy checklists to request the information you need to fill out the gaps!